Gosh! You were running from these “rich quick systems” and it seems like all your answers are like that. :)) Funny faith. Here’s the answer you need:Affiliate Marketing is indeed great because it allows you to make some money even without an investment. Shortly, when you’re promoting someone’s website/product and you’re receiving a commission for the purchases made through your affiliate link, it means that you’re doing affiliate marketing. Anyway, there are some things you should take into account if you’re looking to maximize your profits. Things like :
– tracking your driven traffic, in order to be a step ahead of the product’s owner (in this way you can get all the commissions deserved);
– capturing leads (building a list), in order to keep in touch with the visitors you drive on the seller’s page (in this way you can send the other offers later);
– build a relationship with you’re list (crucial for maximising your sells);
These are some of the most important things you must do in order to have control upon the traffic you’re driving, and to have a plan in affiliate marketing. Because, to be honest, without having a plan you it’s almost impossible to make a dime with affiliate marketing. Of course, you can make sells, but only if you can drive tones of targeted traffic to the affiliate link, and that is impossible for someone who is just starting (even for someone with experience in affiliate marketing).
Now, how to start making some money?
Well…that’s the real problem. I know that you’re trying to get involved in this to earn fast money, but the thing is that you should first learn and understand what you’re doing, because no one makes money by mistake, but they make it because they did something.
Anyways, if you really what to see how to start, here’s a quick start:
– go to clickbank.com and sign up as an affiliate;
– after signing up, go to marketplace and find a product to promote;
– after finding the product, just click that green button promote, inert your ID, and the first link that appears to you will be the link to which you should start driving traffic.
– then send preferably targeted traffic and make sales.
Those being said, I think you now know something about affiliate marketing, and I hope this answers your question. If not, you can always send me an email or IM me with any question you have. Down at the source you can find an article about some Affiliate Marketing Secrets written by me.